Facilities for residents
A building with a heated washroom with full facilities and hot water at all water points
Opening reception desk : 9 H - 12 H and 14 H - 19 H in low season and season winter.
In July and August , the reception is open every day : 8 H 00 - 12 H 30 and 14 H 00 - 20 H 00
Our pitches of 80 to 100 m², many of which are arranged in pleasantly leafy terraces, are suitable for tents, caravans or motorhomes. We also have pitches reserved for motorhomes (stabilised platform, chemical WC drainage point, water and electricity), and not forgetting our mobile homes for rent by the week, weekend or night depending on the period.
- Sanitary for disabled people and pitches near sanitary
- The village of Autrans and its different shops are only to 300 meters
- Every Wednesday, a vegetable and local products market takes just 100 meters
FOR YOUR COMFORT
- Showers, wash basins, wash basins in cubicles with hair dryer
- Disabled washrooms
- Children's showers
- Baby bath and changing table
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, laundry baskets
- Drying and ironing room
- Gas cylinder depot, pay phone, ski and bike storage
- Freezer and sale of ice blocks for ice boxes
- Bread shop in July and August
- Electricity : all supply points comply with European standards. An adapter is required (should you forget to bring one they are available for loan - deposit required)
FOR YOUR LEISURE TIME
- Private heated swimming pool open in summer (mid-June to early September), from 10 am to 7 pm. This is a large pool (13 m x 7 m) with Roman steps, enabling everyone to enjoy a swim. Bathing is not supervised. Only swimming costumes are permitted for bathing (swimming shorts not allowed)
- Games room with table-tennis and two table football games
- Relaxation room with big-screen television, books and magazines, loan of board games,
- ACCESS WIFI IN ALL CAMPSITE. Cards on sale at the reception.
- Playground with 2 swings in a frame and a slide, a climbing net and a seesaw
- Boules terrain
- Welcome drink every Monday in season : a sociable event when we provide you with various information about the camp site and the village, with tasting of local produce
- Occasional events in season : barbecues, dinners, boules competitions, table football and table tennis competitions, "belote" games, evening swimming sessions, etc.